1. To promote and encourage the breeding and improvement of cavies to the standards
as set by the Australian National Cavy Council.
2. To protect the interests of breeders and exhibitors.
3. To create interest in the exchange of knowledge gained and the fostering of friendship
and goodwill between all kindred bodies.
4. To encourage good husbandry in the keeping of all cavies.
5. To hold shows for the examination and exhibition of cavies by qualified Judges and
Trainee Judges recognised by the Australian National Cavy Council in the judging of pedigree
6. To foster the interest of new and Junior members to develop their understanding of the
breeding and exhibition of Pedigree Cavies.
7. To act as an advisory body & central liaison between the Australian National Cavy
Council & all clubs affiliated to the Council.
8. To liaise with any government department or other authority, when necessary, whose
responsibility it is to administer any act of Parliament or regulation dealing with any of the aims of